- Lowest possible operating costs and rapid return on investment
- Maximum part-load efficiency and low life cycle costs
- Exceptional reliability and low maintenance costs
- Optimised service/maintenance intervals, and unscheduled downtime minimised
- Rapid commissioning and maximum in-service reliability
SABROE SABflex screw compressor units
Small screw compressor units with swept volumes of 160–950 m3/h.
SABROE SABflex screw compressors are specially designed for installations where the requirements for refrigeration capacity vary over time. These smaller-size units are optimised to ensure exceptional part-load performance as well as the best possible energy efficiency.
Everything about these units is configured for use with variable-speed drive (VSD), doing away with the traditional capacity slider and ensuring skip-free performance across the entire 1,000–6,000 rpm capacity range.