- External communication via network and industrial-standard bus systems
- Evaporator heating elements for frost-proofing
- Epoxy coating of condenser surface
- Oil cooler
- Models operating with inlet temperatures down to -10 °C available on request
- Condenser with air fresh-water spray system
- AxiTop diffuser on condenser fans for additional noise reduction
- Heating element in evaporator
- Heat tracing of brine pipeline
SABROE SABlight air-cooled chillers, 160-400 kW
Compact air-cooled chillers for outdoor installation, based on a screw compressor, with a 160–400 kW capacity range.
The SABlight air-cooled chiller is a particularly compact design that uses V-coil condensers to substantially reduce the overall footprint. The screw compressor and fully brazed plate heat exchanger are mounted underneath the V-coils, resulting in a height of 2.9 m and a width of only 1.3 m.